Well, we got our IPO payment this week. It was probably the smallest percentage in my nearly 10 years, but it's probably the last one I'll get in a long time.
I moved the bulk of it to my savings account and then paid off what I had recently put on my credit card.
I had toyed with the idea of buying a Kindle... but opted not to since really, who knows what the summer will bring job wise.
So JP went to play golf crazy early this morning. He was up earlier (and easier) than when he goes to work! And lucky me I'm waiting for IKEA to show up, I was told between 8am and 12... who knows when they'll make it. But at least it won't be cutting it close for crawfish tonight.
Off to Mardi Gras for boiled crawfish. Sooooooo looking forward to it!
Watched Watchmen last night. Man that was a loooong movie. It was very well done, but some parts I could have done without.
And now it's 9:30 and still no guy with my pieces of closet. *sigh* watch he'll get here after 12... like I don't have errands to run outside the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment