Friday, March 27, 2009

T-Minus...

Guests should be arriving shortly as I believe the flight is on time.

I really should pop up stairs and get freshened up & ready for dinner... I do that shortly.

I did a very small (but still expensive) shop at HEB. I'll have to go again on Sunday to get actual food since I didn't have time to do a full shopping. I was rather slow moving this morning.

I've cleaned the laundry room, taken care of the cats, done a last minute load of towels & and a rug, and also had lunch with my neighbor. I hope to meet with her for lunch again some time in the near future. she's also going to make me some key lime pie cupcakes for JP's birthday. She can only make them by the dozen so I'm gonna take a bunch to the office and just reserve a couple for us. =)

Right now I'm enjoying Persuasion from the DVR... since I just recieved my latest $25from Amazon so I've caved and ordered the DVD for myself at last. It's only $13 now so why not! Hands down my fave Jane Austin.

tomorrow I'm off to the museum of natural sciene with Olga. We had a little Happy Hour after work and Myriaya joined us. Most people canceled as the weather was horrible at 3:30 but just like Houston weather by 4:30 it was fine and dandy. We had a blast. They have awesome beef tacos at Canyon... mmmmmm!

Well... if today wasn't a series of busy nothings I don't know what else could be. sheesh! I'm casting around for something to read as everything I have is too serious and I want something light and I'm lacking anything like that... hrmmmm...

No comments: