Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And it all moves on...

The guys got back yesterday afternoon, and seemed to really enjoy their weekend in Austin. Do golf on Monday, just shopping at the Outlets in San Marcus.

We had dinner at Lupe's and then then all hopped into the spa and I went to bed. No late nights for this camper.

Scattered storms today so I don't know what they'll be up to. I'm sure they'll be able to find a place to play golf.

Nothing terribly exciting on my end of things. Just working and the usual items.

It is fund raising time on my NPR station. I'm a sustaining member so I don't worry about it. What I do love is when the play the portions from Ira Glass of This American Life. People will "turn in" their friends and family to him and he'll call them up and asking why they're listening but not supporting. It's too funny.

so yeah, I'm tired today and I'm sure that partially due to the weather. But it might be clearing up. Hope so... would like to get out and do some thing... anything today. UGH!

No comments: