"Today's Capricorn Horoscope:
Mar 19, 2009
You will probably be perfectly in tune with the day ahead, dear dear Capricorn. Of course, there are days when it is tempting to run away from the reality of the moment and its hardships. But at other times, such as today, you are so compassionate that you find it easy to listen to others, and life is truly rewarding. People find your company soothing and pleasant, and they are likely to thank you for it"
*insert eyeroll here*
Talk about whatever...
Had the rodeo last night, so I overslept this morning and I've been trying to get back on track ever since. Amazing how that can throw your whole day off.
Tomorrow is a working Friday... so tempted to take a day of vacation, but I won't. It's been a quiet week with Spring Break and all. Next week will be a pain with all the people coming back and freaking out.
This weekend I have to get the rooms set up and ready for the guys. Fresh sheets, and towels. I don't know who will get stuck with the futon but that's their problem. JP didn't want to bring my old bed so we could have had all rooms with a proper bed so they can take that up with him.
*sigh*
It's too pretty out to be behind a desk...
No comments:
Post a Comment