Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Count down begins!


I came across this little cutie on Uncommongoods.com. It's another Mark Poulin, like my kitty necklace. He's done a zodiac series, which he said was a bit difficult to make cute. HA! I doubt I'll get it any time soon, but it's just cute.

So today I should try to get work done... but there are doctor visit and office politics and various other shenanigans of various degrees which will thwart a great deal of work attempting. Oh well.

JP leaves this morning for Scotland. He was a grouchy bear last night... too much on his plate turns him into a pill. By the end of dinner he was over it, so at least we didn't go home with him still sporting bunched boxers.

I get to pack tonight. Smudge will not be pleased. She hissed at JP last night while I was packing his bag... but I have a strong suspistion there was some poking in the tum-tum which probably set her off.

So yeah, I have to pack, get cash, buy litter and a couple other things. I might stop on my way back from the doctor to take care of a couple of those things...

And just because this comic always makes me laugh...

No comments: