Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So tired...

I hit a wall and the afternoon sleepies are worse than usual. Probably didn't help that I stuffed myself at lunch. I'm emotionally eating and that's hard for me to stop.

I told my Mom to tell the Pastor if they needed help setting up on Friday to let me know. We're a super tiny congregation and I want him to know I'm more than willing to help. She's having dinner with him and his wife tonight so I figured it was a way to get a quick answer.

I found a supposed correction I did... I must have been smoking crack the day I did the set up... for serious. I burdened everyone equally and the docs I sent JIB clearly show that's not the case. Sheesh... I am such a bonehead (on a good day!)

Tomorrow after work I'm meeting up with a girl who'll take JP's extra golf tickets. I don't have plans and the guys will be at soccer so I don't mind, even if it means getting stuck in the worst part of going home traffic.

I think I'll tell her to meet me at Canyon Cafe, then I can have a beef taco and a drink and then kill the rest of the waiting until traffic is decent time at Marshall's. I do believe I have a plan!

I'll also be sure to bring a book, as I doubt Kel will stay for any significant amount of time. I think I'll take "Choke" with me... most people leave you alone when they see you reading Palahniuk. D'oh!

No comments: