Saturday, April 11, 2009

I don't pretend to get any of it...

I'm all messed up... yesterday was my Friday off but JP had it off as well for Good Friday. So now I feel like I'm having two Saturdays in a row.

Today he left early to play golf with some of the guys on the northside of town.

I was supposed to do all sorts of little errands.

I've done one, dry cleaned the comforters... couldn't be bothered to do anything else. I didn't even shower until 12:15... and that's not my usual routine. Yep, I sat around in my jammies watching tv, after sleeping until 9am. That's crazy late for me.

Must have needed it.

I was watching Under the Tuscan Sun, and was getting all blubbery for some reason. When this horrible stench came out of nowhere.

Smudge, my kitty who was dead asleep on my lap for the last hour and a half had let the biggest stinkest fart ever. Way to pull me out of the movie, Smudge. I had to move her to the otherside of the sofa... and I haven't been forgiven for it yet.

Yes, that's the most exciting thing that happened in the last couple of days.

We did see I Love You, Man last night. Very silly movie. But the basic story reminded me of the French film, My Best Friend. Brings home how difficult it is to make friends the older you get. Totally recommend, My Best Friend... I Love You, Man only if you like Paul Rudd.

Well, I better go dry my hair so I can run to HEB. Gotta get a few things and JP will be home in a couple of hours.

No comments: