
Very sleepy this morning... didn't stay up too late but just can't seem to fully wake up.
More sad news, Theresa will be putting her dog Little Bit down today. She had some sort of seizure yesterday, and she's been in heart failure for a couple of months now so I think Theresa decided it was just time.
Friday, JP had been told about a friend of his Mom's diagnosies with cancer. He just found out a couple of days prior... he passed away yesterday. He must have not been feeling well for some time for it to move so quickly in the end.
*sigh*
Tomorrow night we're off for Bruce Springsteen. We won't see much of anything, but we'll hear him. I hope he plays, "I'm on Fire." That's my all time favorite. I went all out and got us a room at the swanky Hilton next to the Toyota Center. I stayed there after Coldplay and it was well worth the dosh to get some decent sleep.
Besides... I'm saving more and really you might as well enjoy what you can while you can.
Very much looking forward to the Easter Weekend. We're going to go out to eat with Mom & Dad, just haven't decided where.
No comments:
Post a Comment