
It's a yucky yucky SpringTime in Houston day... Avoided the ugly storm coming in, it's hitting now. But at least the worst of it is further north. It's supposed to be over by the end of the day.
Tonight is Soccer Night, so I'm not seeing the boys today. Instead I'm meeting up with Kel briefly to hand over the golf tickets. I think Theresa might be joining me for a quick bite. I told her about the beef tacos and I think that sold her. If not I'll be dining alone with my book Choke... a slightly twisted choice for reading while dinning out, but hey.
Last night was Cantina Laredo which I don't think they liked very much. It's more Central Mexico than Tex-Mex which so many people mistake as "authentic." Oh well, table side guac there is always nice. I had a salad as there has been too much eating with no workout time for this girl.
So yeah, tomorrow is the Memorial Service and it starts about 3. I'm going to arrive a bit early incase they need help setting up or directing people. The boys will all be at the Shell Houston Open so I don't have to worry about that.
JP wants them to go back to Bakers Street, but Keith was less than impressed with the spot. Not that I can blame them. So I'm not sure where they're going to end up.
We've already gotten an invite for Saturday night too. With Bob & Shelly to have a curry at Red Lion. ENOUGH WITH FOOD!!! I'm so over food it's not even funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment