Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tonight, tonight...

Tonight is the much awaited Bruce Springsteen concert. I'm more than a little curious about how craptastic our seats will be. But that's okay.

And I do believe I will have to break down and buy a t-shirt. Oh yes.



Hotel is booked, it's a half block away from the Toyota Center. If I had more snap I'd take a picture of the inside of the hotel as the lobby/lounge area is beautiful. Love art glass on the ceiling.

Not sure what time JP will arrive, but the show starts at 7:30 and I'm guessing there is an opening band of some sort.

We can use a fun night out.

1 comment:

TwoGirlsLost said...

I hope you enjoyed Bruce. I get to see him this Friday. I am so excited. He was never my favorite, but then I saw him in concert. He was wonderful. It was just him and his guitar on stage and he was amazing. I have seem him around six times now and he never has disappointed me yet.