Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things have a tendency of going sideways on me...

Sheesh... talk about a waterlogged morning.

I was supposed to go in for some testing this morning, but the area around the clinic is flooded. I called early to see what was up and she thought they'd start rescheduling this afternoon. I just got another call saying they'll call me later today to reshedule and that they're even going as far as to schedule on Saturday if need be.

I'll take whatever is available regardless just to get it over with.

Ugh... I wasn't planning on being here in the morning so I'm all out of sorts. Very very sleepy too.

Weekend away was good, even if I didn't pack warm enough for it. Had a great time with the kids even if they have too much energy for me to keep up with. I am just old and busted and need to be put out to pasture.

I picked up some art glass at the Flying Pig. Now I just need to find a good spot for it. Smudge, hopefully, will leave it alone.

Yesterday I was just catching up with the email and whatnot from being gone for two days. I have a Unit review I need to get started on, with 4 off site boxes making my very own Great Wall across the front of my office. Nice.

Something tells me today will be a short day in the office as with the weather not improving I'm goind to need extra time to get home before the evening rain starts up again.

Yeah... today should be a napping day. Shut down the city and call for naps, warm fleece blankets, and snuggle time with a furbaby.

No comments: