Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Office Friday!!!


We're lucky this year in that Good Friday lands on our Friday off.

No big plans, and not even sleeping in as I have to take my car in for it's 30K work. I'm gonna wait otherwise I'll be sans car all day long. So I'll just take a book and some hot tea and be good to go.

Concert last night was awesome! Springsteen played a mix of old songs and of course played The Wrestler which is just a beautiful song. We had a great time, and there was such a mix of people there too.

Hotel as always was a great idea. Since there was no opening act he played from 8 to 11 and we were back in bed by 11:15. Not too shabby.

I am tired though... staying in for lunch and I'll watch some Life on Hulu, still trying to get caught up from the DVR snafu.

Tonight I'm home afterwork and I'm gonna relax. I started a new workout... this DVD I got from Women's Health Magazine. Anyway, the workout section for the upper body had some weight lifting moves I hadn't done before so those areas are a tad sore... yeah. But it's a great workout video and I'll give it a go for a while to break things up.

And... it looks like we might swing a weekend trip to Toronto to visit the Parmiters. Excellent. I've wanted to visit Canada for some time so here is finally a chance. Whoo-hoo!

No comments: