Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So sleepy...

Very tired this morning. I did wake up a couple of times through the night, always fell back asleep instantly... but I guess it would still be considered broken sleep.

Volume wise work is quiet. What's come up is a strange marketing arrangement that has made a tract very convoluted. It's probably set up correctly, it's just no one thought to add a comment about the decimals being different by product.

Nothing exciting happened in the last couple of days. We just went to dinner on Sunday night and then it was work as usual on Monday. Still no business trips for JP on the horizon. It's been 2 1/2 months, a new record.

He will be in Scotland next week for the yearly golf tournament. Since he's heading over the requests for certain things have started to roll in. Joan asked for a certain type of Nikes for the girls but JP couldn't find them at the outlet. My guess is they're a new style and won't be there for a while. JP opted to pick out something himself for the girls... for the older one he did very well picking a pink and gray combo... for the toddler... well he bought boy shoes. They're dark navy and dark gray with black edging. He said he wasn't paying any more for a pair of kids trainers... and I don't blame him, but it's gonna be funny when they see the colors.

Better make so more tea... better make it one with caffiene as I am sooooo sleepy!

No comments: