Hrmmmm...
I totally blanked on picking up my contacts. Of course the Pearle that I go to is out in Katy, but it's not easy to get there afterwork as it's on I-10 near Fry.
I could go out at lunch and pick them up and then scarf my lunch when I get back... or I could go afterwork and loose my chill time before my workout...
I've got about twenty minutes to decided what I want to do...
I'm leaning toward going now.
And I just noticed that in my last post when I described the purse I typed "shade of greed" instead of green. Heh, fitting either way. It was a "want" not a need, and justifying that it was a good price doesn't mean much.
Weekend surprise number 2... we're going to Orlando in July. Ralph and Marion are taking their girls for a two week trip and another friend who lives in New Zealand is meeting them there as well. So we're going the weekend after Andrew & Katie's wedding. It's gonna be crazy hot, but we found a good deal and it's a chance for JP to see this New Zealand guy and it's been like a decade I think.
Scary stuff... I now know three people who recently had their places broken into. One was an attempted, the second is a co-worker/friend who's place was broken into and they destroyed her alarm system but didn't take anything, and the third had their apartment out in Katy cleaned out...
Yikes.
At least no one was home when any of this sort of thing went down...
No comments:
Post a Comment