To say this clinic is frustrating me would be an understatment. No one called so I had to call them for results. Keep in mind I thought all of this was just to see if my various levels and whatnot are within normal ranges. I call and the nurse is trying to convince me that we just spoke on the phone. She told me I called earlier and we talked and that I'm the only Michelle and I'm James' wife blah blah blah. I said yes that's true, but my name both separate and together is like THE most common name ever AND two I had not spoken with her or anyone else at the office. Yeah who has that kind of conversation with a NURSE?! She then says, "Well then who did I just get of the phone with?!" Geez o pete... Totally disorganized place, at least as far as my case is concerned. They didn't tell me they would be giving me a shot or I should say wanting too... it's all totally pointless since JP is in Paris, but again I thought this was all basically a fact finding mission to then decide what our options would be. To say I was frustrated with them would be putting it mildly. And forget talking to my Mom about as really she doesn't have the best bedside manner. I think in her mind since so many others are worse off than me I shouldn't complain. She doesn't get it and she never will so I'm thinking I'm just not going to talk to her about any of this anymore. I mean, I had an "episode" about a month back that scared me and so I'm telling her about it etc and she basically told me that people like her poor co-worker are the ones who's health is really suffering... this co-worker has the severest case of endometrious I had ever heard of and she had to have not only a hystorectomie but part of her intestine had to be removed as well... yeah apples & oranges here, thanks so much for the sounding board I was needing. So yippee, I'll be calling now to try and make an appointment with the doctor himself. See if we can force the clinic to actually give us a clear picture of our options as I'm tired of throwing away co-pay money without a clear game plan.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
You've have GOT to be kidding me...
To say this clinic is frustrating me would be an understatment. No one called so I had to call them for results. Keep in mind I thought all of this was just to see if my various levels and whatnot are within normal ranges. I call and the nurse is trying to convince me that we just spoke on the phone. She told me I called earlier and we talked and that I'm the only Michelle and I'm James' wife blah blah blah. I said yes that's true, but my name both separate and together is like THE most common name ever AND two I had not spoken with her or anyone else at the office. Yeah who has that kind of conversation with a NURSE?! She then says, "Well then who did I just get of the phone with?!" Geez o pete... Totally disorganized place, at least as far as my case is concerned. They didn't tell me they would be giving me a shot or I should say wanting too... it's all totally pointless since JP is in Paris, but again I thought this was all basically a fact finding mission to then decide what our options would be. To say I was frustrated with them would be putting it mildly. And forget talking to my Mom about as really she doesn't have the best bedside manner. I think in her mind since so many others are worse off than me I shouldn't complain. She doesn't get it and she never will so I'm thinking I'm just not going to talk to her about any of this anymore. I mean, I had an "episode" about a month back that scared me and so I'm telling her about it etc and she basically told me that people like her poor co-worker are the ones who's health is really suffering... this co-worker has the severest case of endometrious I had ever heard of and she had to have not only a hystorectomie but part of her intestine had to be removed as well... yeah apples & oranges here, thanks so much for the sounding board I was needing. So yippee, I'll be calling now to try and make an appointment with the doctor himself. See if we can force the clinic to actually give us a clear picture of our options as I'm tired of throwing away co-pay money without a clear game plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My first doctors office in Arlington was like that. I was so thankful when my Dr left the group and started her own practice. If you need to chat just give me a buzz.
Post a Comment