After all the baby boys that have been born, F & E had a little girl yesterday afternoon. I think she had to be induced, but both are doing fine and set to go home tomorrow.
Guess that means another trip to Carter's, but for pink! I'm also going to get them a copy of Neil Gaiman's Blueberry Girl.
Everyone else, which one actually had her little boy yesterday, are expecting boys. I think Dave & Joanne's little girl Emma was the last girl born... and she's not a baby baby any more.
Today feels like it should be the end of my work week... probably 'cause for the last month with holidays etc every week has been four days. Tomorrow is going to be rough. It was hard enough to get up this morning.
I didn't sleep so well. I blame Smudge. She finally got over waiting up for JP and spent the whole night burrowed in in some fashion, and had no problems waking me up so I'd roll over & she'd be more comfortable.
It didn't help that I fell asleep watching a movie. It was okay, not all that exciting... more of an excuse to see Doughray Scott. He was supposed to be some kind of vampire... but his teeth made him look like a kitty to me. See when I need a good laugh, I like to lift up Smudge or Keiko's upper lip and laugh at their little teeth. They're just so tiny and perfect and it looks like they're saying "grrrrrr" in a tiny voice. Yeah, that's what his make up was reminding me of. D'oh! You'd just see a tiny bit of fang, upper & lower, so it looked like when the girls yawn on give that plaintive meow.
Yeah... I need to get out a bit more.
So yeah... I've got stuff today. I'm feeling a bit funny... I think endamame acts the same as plantain... not good since I ate a huge bowl w/ sprouted brown rice last night. Ugh... even when I try to be healthy is goes sideways.
Anyway... tonight is SUSHI HH!!! Whoooo-hoooo! Followed by Drag Me to Hell... I adore Sam Raimi and if this is like his older "scary" movies it's gonna be so much fun. Even if I hear that Bruce Campbell doesn't have a cameo... the Classic does.
No comments:
Post a Comment