Monday, June 8, 2009

Just not here fully...


I don't do so well when JP is away... I don't fall asleep as easily, I don't wake up on time, I am never out the door on time... *sigh* I'm out of synch...

I also had my mid-month test this morning... not that I have any idea what the results of the first test mean. I guess they mean nothing on their own, but no one really tells you much when you go in either before or after. and the person doing the exam doesn't know anything about your case so they start asking you, "What scrip are you on?" Uh... nothing, yet... I guess. *shrug*

So yeah...

JP left yesterday noon for two weeks in Paris. This is the longest he's been gone since we've been married I'm pretty sure... well longest straight through any how.

During the week it's tolerable as long as I avoid news stories about home invasions and most scary movies. Weekend is usally where it's just difficult but this coming one is already mostly packed.

I have a birthday party for little one year old Cole. Ordinarily I'd just back out without JP but I'm picking up the cake since it's on my way up. I have no idea who will be there or how late this will go... but yeah. I just keep telling myself it's for Cole and you only have one first birthday party.

I also have a hair appointment that day... the gray hairs are trully unruly. I can go longer with the less shocking blonde highlights but yeah they're very pronounced now. At least those hairs are the same texture as the rest of my hair... that would be worse if they were gnarly wirey gray hairs.

I work all five days this week too so that'll keep me from getting too pouty I think.

No comments: