Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Monday on Wednesday... so wrong...

Yeah it's been THAT kind of morning.

I did remember that the cleaner was coming so at least I got that right today.

Horrible drive in today. Some jerk in a mustang decided that the laws of physics didn't apply to him or his car and that he could just move over with out a blinker, looking or having any exisiting room. He decided that he could not drive behind me and shoved himself infront of me, where there was no room for a car since we were exiting the tollway and everyone was slowing down... but since physics doesn't apply to him he decided that was fine to do.

And then he crawls along the flyover, like 25 miles an hour crawl on the fly over...

to THEN punch it when we reached 59 and cross 5 lanes of traffic where he proceeded to tailgate the car he shoved himself behind.

epic morning commute FAIL for that guy. sheesh!

Got to my desk to find out the property that I knew the info was crap for... well yeah it's crap but who's crap is less stinky? My side or billings side? And the sad thing is you can't say well if they're paying their bills they obvs own... nope... you'd be surprised how many people pay the bills without verifying if they own the stupid thing or not.

Plus, the info I was provided appeared like farm out/pay out scenerio... the only way the calculations work is if we carry a bunch of people... but that's not what JIB was provided...

*sigh*

I left the guy a message and I still haven't heard from him. I'll give him another hour.

Topped by an accountant who gave a different landman less than a day to respond before sending it to me to answer. It's not my area and I just can't be bothered...
urgh! Why is it okay for some people not to respond?! That's just not right!!

No comments: