Yeah I came down with a stomach virus on Sunday morning and felt like crud until yesterday.
Today I'm not feeling all that great, I have a scorcher of a headache. I've taken pills already but it hasn't changed at all. We'll see how long this lasts before I have to barf in my trash can. Yeah it's that bad.
So yeah I don't know when/how I picked up the virus. I was at a tot birthday party with two babies who are in daycare so germs abound. But I wasn't feeling all that great earlier in the day. I just chalked it up to social anxiety.
Geez, my head is pounding! I've had to turn off my overhead lights...
Anyway, aside from the party I didn't do much this weekend since I got sick. I did get my hair cut and I'm not happy with it. She cut blunt bangs and that is a huge pain since my straight hair has a mind of it's own. Good thing I bought that flat iron... stupid blunt fringe bit
I didn't go baby shopping so I'll get to that on Friday after the dreaded yearly Smudge visit.
Yes, it's that time where Smudge strikes fear in the hearts of the vet techs of the Copperfield Animal Clinic. I think the lady who took down the appointment time is new as she didn't get that, "oh... Ooooh!" in her voice when I mentioned the appointment was for Smudge.
I did warn that regardless of who was administering the shots she would be difficult so it's all on them.
JP still doesn't know if he'll be back Friday or Saturday. I don't think he'll know until Thursday which stinks.
*sigh* I just want to feel better...
1 comment:
Oh, go home. That headache won' get better at the office. Sorry you feel bad.
Post a Comment