OMG! This article is so dead on for me... and I still have moments when I'm still that 35+ heavier person.
Good to know I'm not mental.
at least not about that anyway.
So yes, today... lots of little projects nothing terribly scary just little and tedious.
Tonight after work we're going to see the baby. Just a quick visit I'm sure. Don't think the new Mom is up for much more than that.
JP has also, much to my embaressment, commissioned an artist friend of ours for a portrait of me. She does amazing work, it's just the whole deal makes me self consciene and I'm not too crazy about it.
I don't have to sit for the whole thing, just go in for some pictures and she'll work from that. We're emailing to figure out when would be a good time to do it etc.
Ah well...
And it looks like there is already a scheduling conflict for the 4th... Tony & Rosslyn are having a BBQ and so are Dave & Karon... hrm... Tony & Rosslyn are closer, and both people cook amazing food... sheesh that's gonna be a tough call... I wonder if we'll end up at both.
No comments:
Post a Comment