Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday? Really?

Don't know why, but today feels like a Wednesday to me.

Nothing exciting going on. Just the usual business. Yesterday though at different times both supervisors and the managers doors were closed for long periods of time. My hunch is the layoffs will come again this summer. I don't think there is a position for someone to head over to the Operations side this time so... yeah.

Of course it could be something else like an acquisition that isn't final... so whatever.

Last night JP brought our neighbors puppy Spike over to say hi. He is the prettiest Chihuahua I've ever seen and very mellow which is a huge surprise since he is a Chihuahua. He is super friendly and was all, "What's up?" with Smudge who didn't seem to realize that he was there, a dog, or a male dog... Smudge I know does not like male cats at all. I think she wants to be Alpha over the world.

Some day we'll get a dog, when we aren't both crazy with working jobs and travel.

I'm off this Friday so I'm gonna take myself to see a movie. I don't think Moon is out until the 12th... and don't know if it'll be released here anyway. Maybe I'll see Up.

No comments: