Geez-o-PETE! I went out to Central Market and melted as soon as I hit the parking garage. Man it was HOT and only 11:15, so not the high point of the day yet.
When I came back I had soaked in so much heat I had to put my hair up in a pony tail.
I've been dealing with a not too bright accountant. I don't know how new she is, but man no one bothered to train her at all. She actually put in an inquiry because the payor changed and THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.
I called to make sure I understood her and had to bite my tongue not to laugh. She seriously didn't understand that payors change all the time. Yeah, like really frequently and no we don't do a new set up for each one... that's their side.
So instead of just telling her I told her I'd confirm what was going on and get back to her. Just 15 minutes ago I send her an email saying what's going on and her response...
she wants if I found out anything on a different property...
um... why would I even look at the other property when you didn't ask me too!? Oh wait that's right I don't have anything better to do than baby sit an accounting twit. I forgot about that. I should have just known that you meant that property too.
*headslamdesk*
Some times I wonder if these types of people just hear white noise all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment