the MUD district has planned a meeting for next week... in the middle of the day when NO ONE CAN GO! Morons. Every.single.one.of.them.
People just make me want to slam my head on the desk... and then cry a bit.
So it's the middle of the week. I need to go buy joke stuff for Katie. I should go today so I'm not left frantic on Friday, but it's hot outside and I'm a lazy lazy person. It looks like it's turning into a big group of people. I only know a couple of them, and I plan on bailing out early. I should have been gathering dollar bills, but I've just started. I don't plan on being around when they are going to be used, I'll leave from the bar.
Some thing I've been mulling over... I've read about it from way back in the college/anthropology days... people only have a set number of friends and they lock into that number and don't change. They don't add unless someone moves away or drops out... Supposedly this is because people can only keep, I believe the max is 7 relationships going at any one time.
Limiting and a bit sad... well I guess not if you've got your set 7 and eveyone is everyone elses 7. If you're not then you have to make allowances for the friends of your friend etc.
Problems would arise if in your 7 are people who don't like each other.
People are strange and make things so much more complicated... *shrug*
Sooooo... I should get to heading downstairs to the file room. Not sure when people get in... maybe I should wait until 8am.
Research is the name of the game today. That's a-okay with me. I like to research, well when there is a file for me to use that is. D'oh! Don't know what I'm gonna find today. There is a possiblity that we were supposed to pay on a property for like 3 years and we haven't been. Excellent.
Okay yeah, game plan for today. Research research research, Candy-licious run and then phone calls. Whoo-hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment