but geez... I don't want to be here today. At all. URGH!
I left my newer iPod at home so I'm listening to the stuff I have on my first one, which I leave at work. It's filled with mostly stuff from CDs that I had since for so long I had dial up and really really had to want a CD to download...
Anyway, I've stumbled across Keane's Hopes & Fears. Man, I had forgotten how awesome it is. I was bummed after the second album when the singer had to leave because it turned out he was/is an alcoholic. He's voice is just lovely. But after a couple of years they are back and I have a couple of their singles, Spiraling is beyond excellent. I just hope he can keep his sobreity... so many have ruined their careers and voices with that, would be a shame.
So today... I've got a few override set ups. I've been working on them off and on for several weeks and there was like 50 properties with two fresh set ups each so yeah. Not high priority so I've done it inbetween bigger problems.
Should be finished today and then I can review and get it all signed and returned.
I think I'm meeting my family for dinner, but not 100% sure as I haven't gotten my Mom on the phone.
At some point I need to make it to Carter's too... *sigh* maybe I'll just wait until Sunday. What are the odds F will make it on Saturday after giving birth on Wednesday? Not very likely I think.
I thought I had something I had to do today at lunch... but for the life of me I can't remember what...
No comments:
Post a Comment