Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dancing @ my desk

Got some new music this week and I'm loving it. I even splurged and got the whole CDs and only one of them do I not love the whole thing. Not to shabby.

I got the lastest and greatest from Phoenix, love the whole thing. Caught them in studio on XM and they're hilarious. Bought the debut of Ra Ra Riot and it's bittersweet and lovely. Adore it all. The only one that I don't love all the way through is the lastest from the Grizzly Bears. Don't know why but some is a bit meandering to listen to at work i think. Maybe better for when you're sprawled out on the sofa with a kitty on your chest purring.

Last night I went to the Pappasito's happy hour with a couple of friends. Had a good time being loud and stupid. One girl didn't show up as she was caught up at work. While I like it okay... I like the food better at Canyon Cafe. Loving the longer days as I got home at 8:20 and the sun was still up.

Looks like JP won't have to go to Paris after all. If he did it would have been instantly. He said this morning he thinks he can do what they want from here. That just leaves the London trip hanging out on the horizon.

No comments: