Well, Little Baby Pearson decided to start kicking yesterday. To the point where I could see my shirt pop during church.
This combined with mid back pain and I didn't sleep well last night... so don't tell JP but I left work early. I couldn't think straight I was so tired, and that didn't seem a good way to work on an after payout calculation.
I didn't tell JP 'cause he has this crazy insane work ethic and if you aren't puking you should be at the office... I don't think so. I've managed not to skip out this whole time and was doing really crap work today so yeah.
Typicaly guy response....
So I've been home since lunch time and spent 2 hours dosing on the sofa. Feeling better but just really worn out.
2 comments:
Sometimes you just need to sleep. Seriously, B thought the same thing and I had all kinds of issues. Preg #2 was much easier for me because I was able to rest more often or lay on the couch and work puzzles/read books with Aidan. You tell JP I told you to go home from work.
hahahha...Pat is the same way. He TOTALLY doesn't understand mental health days...much less I do not feel good days.
Post a Comment