Yesterday I was telling JP about Aidan and his Red Lobster king crab legs. Now he's got a craving.
I came into work to an email that says, "want to go out to dinner tonight?" I know it's two fold, the craving and the fact that he leaves tomorrow for Newtonmore followed by a week in London (that got added yesterday).
So I asked him if he wanted king crab legs like Aidan had. His response, "If only..." knowing that I haven't eaten at any Red Lobster because of two separate RL episodes of horrendous food poisoning.
Because I'm so nice, I agreed to go to the new RL near Katy Mills Mall. I'll stick to something off the fresh catch menu and if one bite tastes off I'm not eating it, full stop... or maybe some shrimp would be the safest...
So lite lunch today and looks like no workout tonight... which is fine cause I woke up with my right hip not feeling too great. I think I'm doing something wrong with the dead lift.
1 comment:
Heehee! Aidan had snow crab by the way. I think king crab is too much for my little foodie. They had a good special, tilapia grilled and grilled shrimp. It had a bit of a butter sauce, but I took most of that off. Really good and the half portion size was perfect for me.
Post a Comment