Since the begining of the new year my company has been going crazy about "Wellness Testing." I think this is the third Wellness Fair this year... they're always doing something.
A couple of weeks ago it was come to learn about wellness and will give you soda and cake! Yeah.
They've also put this thing online that they want you to fill out about how much you weigh, blood pressure, and yes there is even a few questions about how often do you cry or feel "a bit down."
I've just quickly opted out of doing any of it. I've gone for my blood work etc on my own dime with the privacy of my own GP thank you very much.
This year they are coming on super hard. We've just gotten yet another email regarding the next "Wellness Fair" and seriously I'm not liking this. I feel like the company is trying to harass me into sharing my personal information.
Not.Going.to.do.it.
I don't trust my company as far as I can spit. Let me do my job in peace or get around to laying me off already. Sheeh!
1 comment:
Brian's company does this too. We even get a rebate back because he bought me a bike! Weird, but I am going to enjoy getting some money back.
Post a Comment