and I'm not talking about the furry variety either, but that type of person who tries to confuse you with double talk and jibberish into mispeaking and then they pounce on it to try and get the out come they want... instead of taking care of their mess PROPERLY!
Hello! If you have jacked up your title YOU contact a TITLE ATTORNEY. Geez-o-pete why can't this dingleberry in New York get that.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT NEW YORK PROBATE WHEN YOUR PROPERTY IS IN KANSAS!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL "POWER OF ATTORNEY" BECAUSE AN ENTITY LIKE A UNIVERSERITY CAN'T HAVE POA OVER AN INDIVIDIUAL. AND THANK GOD POA ENDS ON DEATH NUMPTY!
SHEEEH!
He told me I was coming on strong but I was not about to rehash our previous conversation.
I'm supposed to believe that Yale University doesn't have an alumi practicing law in KS? Yeah right.
The worst part is I know that if I was a guy this would have ended on the first conversation a year ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment