Friday, May 29, 2009

Lord grant me strength...

no to smack the crud out of some of my so-called co-workers.


I knew that one woman refuses to complete transfer belonging to any other Landman. Typically if you're out especially on a day of close you'll just complete any transfer a techs brings you so you don't mess up the accounting dates.

Well, this particular person refuses to complete anyone elses including those belonging to the other two "mean girls."

Yes, I work with the majority of post-menopausel women and we have a trio of "Mean Girls."

Anywhoo... I didn't give it much thought. Except today one of the other two mean girls has started to refuse to complete transfers for the third mean girl.

You've just got to be kidding me. How can you refuse work on the grounds that you are too busy?! It takes like 5 minutes to complete a transfer!

I just don't get it.

well... I do fully realize that the majority of people never mature past their bratty pre-teen/teenage self. very.very.sad.

No comments: