So yesterday I'm taking to my office buddy Gerry... he shows me this so-called lease that was taken in 2006.
to say that it was done wrong would be an understatment. I think the only thing correct on it was the spelling of the company names.
it's not our directive to take or amend leases. we don't have the authority to do it. The negotiator who IS responsible had the nerve to come up to our supervisor and say that the DO Landmen need to do their fraking jobs...
um...
excuse me...?
It's his job to correct the lease that he probably drew up wrong or at least signed off on.
Tit.
I saw him walk down the hall I'm guessing after he gave what he thought was his Come to Jesus Speech to our supervisor... I should have know he was up to no good 'cause he was breathing.
Old man should just retire already... work is obviously getting in the way of his ball scratching routine.
*sigh* people can really suck it.
Today I'm having lunch with Olga to give her the Star Trek pint glass JP picked up for her. I'm going to have noodles, lots of noodles... and maybe a bunch of cabbage with my nooodles. Mmmmmmmm.
Parents also come home today. They're supposed to arrive about 1pm. I'll have to see about seeing them tomorrow before I head out of town for the weekend. I'm leaving the next two actually so yeah. we'll see as my Abuela is staying with my Aunt during the week this go round.
No comments:
Post a Comment