Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tired with no good reason why...

Very sleepy this morning, and no reason for it. I was home by 8 and in bed by 9:10. Sleep quickly followed.

So last night I met JP with an old friend of his from his Technip days at Houston's. Nice guy, lives in St. John's Bay now. He was with a co-worker in town for OTC. He was telling us about a retirement home he's built in Costa Rica, which he offered to us any time we want to use it. Whoa.

This morning I'm crazy tired. I'm guessing because I haven't worked out in several days. Probably should have on Sunday afternoon since I knew what this week would be like.

tonight JP has a cocktail party to attend again related to OTC. I'm not going. Spouses typically don't go unless they also work on the offshore side of things. It would be incredibly boring as all they can talk about is work. Current projects and who they used to work with. Boring.

Now today I'm still reading through an acquisition file for a unit. I think I've figured out what our setup actually represents... but not if its in the correct set up. It hasn't paid out, so there is that. And I'm believing that the phase change meant the inclusion of certain tracts... which doesn't matter as it's set up on a unit level per well. Yes, this would be boring to any non-DO person... but to some one in Land Admin I'd get a very sympathetic groan followed by "What where they thinking?!"

No comments: