Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where to start... it's all just complaining...

I have this sinking feeling that I'm one of a few people who return either JIB or Tax inquires because now I'm getting them for unassigned counties and anything they can't get a response on from whomever they claim they've contacted before.

Sheesh.

Plus, yesterday two problem owners popped back up and another has surfaces today. All of these have pretty much the same answer, it's out of my hands either another department has to answer it for you or you need to ask an attorney practising in the State in questions.

Urgh.

So I beat the rain and went to Stonemill to get bread as JP as asking for "My Bread not this store stuff..." last night. I go and it's a bit busy but that's to be expected.

I ask for my loaf of bread and before I can place my sandwich order she's off to get it. The owner comes by and she takes my sandwich order as a line 6 people deep has popped up behind me. The original lady comes back as says, "Did you tell her about the wait for sandwiches?"

We both respond, "Huh?"

"Yeah they're saying it's like a 45 to an hour wait for a sandwich 'cause they have 3 Take Out Taxi orders to fill..."

My response was just cancel the sandwich as that's my whole lunch hour and then some... the owner was all, "Surly they can squeeze in a single sandwich for Michelle (I'm a regular) there's three of them back there!"

So there was much back and forth with me saying anything longer than 15 minutes I can't wait... I wouldn't make it back in time and would have to swallow my sandwich on the road.

Long silly story short, within 10 minutes (normal waiting time) the owner comes back with my sandwich and says, "Sorry about all that silliness but I think we've been straightened out!'

Ever since this one assistant manager started there service is wonky when Milly is gone. I don't know if he can handle the rush periods.

The people in line behind me were ready to riot when they heard 45 to an hour wait. One woman piped up, "For a SAND-WICH!?"

I think I'm gonna limit afternoon contact to just email... no more phonecalls.

No comments: