Thursday, May 7, 2009

Office Friday!

So happy to make it to the end of another work week. Plus I've finished with my Unit Review. All I have left to do is get with the file room about converting the off-site folders to Historical Files and I'm done done done. I am holding onto two files out of fear they'll wander to another shelf and disappear with all their title opinion goodness.

Today is JP's day at the clinic. He's leaving a sample... heehee. When I left this mornign I told him, "Think sexy thoughts!" I got a growl in response.

People have been surprised that JP is so willing to go and get tested. Hey, if he wants kids we need to know what's up plain and simple.

I've started my shopping for summer tops at Marshall's yesterday. Found two very cute ones. Rude sales staff though. Never had stuff snatched out of my hands like that in the dressing room. I guess I wasn't moving fast enough for her. Oh well.

Saturday JP is playing golf and my usual people to hang out with are all gone... not sure what I'll end up doing. Maybe I'll head into town to MegaMarshall's... I'll need to get out of the house for a little while at least.

I should make a list of all I'd like to do and then go from there.

No comments: