Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weddings and First Birthdays...

Got the Save the Day card for one of my cousins. She's getting married in October, and I'm gutted that we're going to miss it. It's the last weekend we're in Brisbane. Perfect opportunity to take Jim to Philly and oh well... They have a website so I posted a message that I knew we wouldn't be there. No point in wasting an invitation.

I better save the website as I think they're going to eventually post their registry on it.

I also got an Evite for little Cole's 1st birthday on June 13th. gosh a whole year already. Where has the time gone. I'm assuming we're going and I don't have anything on my calander. He's just too cute.

I'm kind of bummed out today... not feeling all too spiffy. Came in late too. Just overall not feeling well. Bad diet, bad excercise routine, bad everything this last week. Too much office stress, doctor stress, etc.

So so glad this is my Friday off. I'm just running errands but I'm doing them on my own and on my own schedule. Awesome. I'm also either going to tackle the study or the possible potted plants out back... haven't decided.

No comments: