Yes, it's another Office Friday... Thank you God I made it through another work week without losing it enough to forget myself and tell a few people what I was really thinking.
I wish I was a nicer person...
So yeah, I'm reading some very dry opinions this morning in the hopes of spreadsheeting a new set up by the end of the day. We shall see.
Tomorrow we leave for the weekend trip to Toronto. Have to double check the weather. I think the days will be nice, in the 60s but Saturday night is going to be cold... for me anyway.
I'll pack tonight after having dinner with everyone. Napoli again, but that's okay 'cause it's so darn tasty. Got some errands to run and I'll divide that over the lunch hour and the time I need to kill before meeting up with everyone.
Not much else going on... watched the finale of Fringe... whoa... Earth-1 and the Twin Towers that was a shocker. Glad I told JP to leave me alone so I could watch the show... two big reveals that I got to geek out over without any judgement. Yes I'm a geek... get over it.
Now that all my "regular" shows have finished for the summer I've put Season 3 of Lost up on my Netflix. Promised Olga I'd try to catch up over the summer as much as possible since she did it for BSG. Season 2 was just such a turn off with all the amount of backstory and no forward movement of the plot. Sheesh.
JP will be traveling inbetween our weekend trips and then again the last week of May so I'll have plenty of time to watch.
Okay back to the opinion... but first some much needed tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment