Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Only Wednesday?!!?

Something wrong here... this week is seriously dragging. Seriously!

JP came home like crazy early. He was there by 5:20 which never happens, but since this is a weird week he was able to slip away early. Of course I'm smack in the middle of my "relax w/ tv hour" before my workout and watching an episode from Season 4 of Lost.

JP is totally lost *heehee* as to what's going on. He doesn't like serial programs (except for Sons of Anarchy - he thought the lead guy would become a good guy for some reason) so he's only watched a handful of episodes. Season 4 is not the season to try and jump in with the jumps to the future.

But yeah I'm nearly finished so I'll just wait now for season 5 to come out, hopefully before the final season starts. Gotta love Netflixs.

Got to watch Warehouse 13, and it's silly scifi... not Eureka silly (love me some Sherrif Carter) but still silly. And I quickly fell asleep afterwards. Still tired today.

I'm going to chalk it up to the second phase of medication... maybe I'll get used to it like I did the shots.

2 comments:

Jess. R. said...

I just started watching Lost. I'm about half way through Season 1.

My week is dragging too. It needs to be Friday already!

Neven said...

Just a bit of a warning, Season 2 drags a bit... lots of back story but after that it's a roller coaster