Sunday, September 14, 2008

And still...

Haven't gotten to actually speak to my parents. Phones aren't working yet for them I guess. Plus cellphones are dodge right now. I think they're still without power. I don't think they're comfortable with driving down here since there really is no way to know what you'll encounter.

Heard from Olga and they're fine. She was going to check on her apartment this afternoon.

Currently we are hosting Scott and his girlfriend as they live in Mid-Town and have no power or water. So they headed out and might as well stay until things improve.

JP is scheduled to leave tomorrow now instead for Norway. We'll see if the airport is open... hard to say.

My office is shut Monday and Tuesday. The posting says there are water damage issues. Don't know if that means the parking garage is currently flooded or if windows got broken out and offices are damaged. No way to know.

*sigh*

People are already getting irritated and claiming screw ups... geez.

No comments: