Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can I get a...

I'll be singing that song to myself for the rest of the week! Curse you VH1 Countdown show.

Anyway... work was more of that report project. Finally finished printing them all out and sorted. I scanned one into a PDF file and all the rest to do tomorrow. Oh what fun.

I've also been talking myself out of a new bag I saw on Eddie Bauer. So cute! As much as I'd like a nice dark brown bag for winter... I'm talking myself out of it... and I'm losing. *snort*

Each day my commute is getting longer. With stop lights out at many intersections, HOV lanes still closed, free tolls, and frazzeled drivers... it's a wonder I haven't had a fender bender yet. Toll way is jam packed but there really isn't an alternative for me.

I-10 isn't much of an alternate as it would take just as long if not longer to get to it, plus the added fun of the Loop... and with lots of insections still blinking there is no cutting down side streets.

59 to Alt 90 and then 99 is a thought but probably also has flashing lights and all the chaos.

URGH! I left at 4 and it took half an hour just to get to the enterance... that should take 5-10minutes. It didn't help that people cheat and cut in at the turn off where there is no space... which of course is why there was an accident there this afternoon adding to the back up. The cheater was getting a big fat ticket I hope.

Ah well... Tuesday night. Off to do my workout and maybe catch Eureka... I think I'm giving up on Fringe... it's like a not cool or fun or interesting X-files.

OH!!!! Heh... the season premier of Big Bang Theory... I laughed so hard I scared Smudge. I heart Sheldon... that guy is too funny. the best line... "Shhh... Momma smokes in the car. Jesus is okay with it but don't tell Dad." Or something like that. HAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Wasn't that hilarious! Loved it!