
This is Snorkel Island... actually I don't know if that's the real name or not. Ann found this excellent day trip on the Whale's Tale (I'll post pictures of the boat later) to this little island. On the way out to it we passed Castaway Island, where the movie was filmed. We origianlly wanted to go to that one but no children under 5 were allowed so that ruled that one out.
The boat took us out to this little island where we got to snorkel for an hour before they served lunch. Then you could either snorkel again, go line fishing, or play beach volleyball.
I did the first round of snorkeling and saw lots of bright blue starfish. After lunch I did the line fishing were I had several nibbles but no bites. JP caught the largest fish. Ann's hubby got a picture of that... and yeah I'll post that later too.
As we were gathering our belongings to load up for the trip home I was talking with Ann and little Angus was yelling from behind us, "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!" over and over. I turned and saw this:

Curse that camo towel! He turned invisible!
Yesterday was a little easier work wise in that I didn't feel so rough. Today I'm feeling the normal level of rough. I have just about finished my new set ups. Just have two left and one I just found out about today.
So I've printed out all my inquiry requests and other such items to tackle them today. Order they were recieved of course.
1 comment:
I wanna see some bright blue starfish!!!!!
Post a Comment