Friday, September 19, 2008

You know how I know...

because it's Friday and I don't want to be at work.

UGH!

See usually when JP is gone I go out after work... can't do that this week and it's really bugging me. *sigh* If only I knew people who lived in Katy. Well I know a few but they are JP's friends and not the sort that I would call up just to chat with.

Anyway...

Watched Supernatural last night. Not totally surprised by this turn they are taking as they've been hinting at it for some time. Should be interesting if they do it right. I do miss the stand alone and funny episodes they used to have. Nothing tops the one with the painting and the creepy kid that would come out of it, and of course the one on the movie set.

I think the concert at the Pavilion will be a go. They've been adversting on the NPR station today and the website hasn't updated anything regarding canceling shows that weekend. Hope so as I've been so looking forward to seeing Robert Plant & Alison Krauss.

We shall see...

1 comment:

Phurphenfivel Enterprises said...

wooo-hoooo! I could use a good concert. I could also use a good happy hour...so tired of drinking at home. ;)