This impressive tree is outside the Fiji Museum in Suva. We took a day trip to Suva with JP's Mom. A busy city for sure and not much in the way of sight seeing. it's mostly a working type of city.
We did see the government building which was swarming with officials... they still haven't elected a new PM.
So, at work this afternoon we were sent a notice that we have to do basic preparedness to our offices before we leave this weekend since they still don't know where Ike is going. Basically I have to put away all my files (where I don't know) and I have to power down all my stuff which I would do anyway for the weekend.
Friday I'm off so I think I'm going to try and see Burn After Reading, I adore the Coen Brothers... and with the weekend looking like a possible washout I should take advantage of getting out.
My plan is also to make a lasgna if at all possible. I can feast on the leftovers for days... if not Friday then I can make it Sunday for the work week. Mmmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment