So I found this reciepe in Women's Health for these muffins that are natually supposed to help with multiple PMS symptoms. I'm keen to give these a try, but some of the ingredients i don't think HEB will have...
agave syrup, grape seed oil and ground flaxseed... I'm thinking i'll have to brave Whole Foods. Not fun, but it'll be worth it if they work.
It's been a busy weekend...
Friday Olga came over around lunch as we went to the 290 Outlet. Was sorta disappointed in most of what i saw. I did get two sweaters for my staple outfit, khakis and a sweater.
I think I'll just wear something I already have for Scottsdale.
Friday night was the little dinner... started out with me & Olga sitting in the front room of the house and not hearing poor Cathy ringing the doorbell. D'oh! But turned out to be a fun silly night. Had a blast, even if smudge wouldn't let me sleep later that night.
Saturday we had the much belated BBQ hosted by the Foggets. it wasn't the "usual suspects" so it was a real blast. I met JPs soccor buddies Danny and his wife Minnie. Really like them alot.
We were home by 8:30 which was nice.
JP left for College Station this afternoon. He's off for recruiting with a co-worker and getting his first experience of A&M. hahaha!
Anyway, I made a quick trip to J. Jill for a couple new cami-tanks. I needed a black one for Vegas and they had a special for the basic colors, $10 off! So I bought a nude one as well. Since I save $20 on those two i allowed myself one of new fall colors, garnet. Pretty!!!
So tonight I'm having the left over lasgna. Mmmmmm. I have leftover sauce so I'll boil some noodles so I can finish that later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment