Parents still have no power... at it's very possible that will be weeks. Mom's office had some electrical issues... something about trying to bring the network back online cause some serious damage so they're still closed today. She won't for a while when she can go back.
I'm back tomorrow, and trying to find out about my ususal route in. It's all freeway and tollroad so hopefully that's fine still.
while I'm not thrilled about my job... it'll be good to get back to some kind of normacly... plus it'll take a whole morning to unpack my office if everything on my floor is okay.
Phones are still an issue but texting always works.
I had thought about heading over to Mason and see what's up but I just don't trust people's driving when the lights are flashing. We'll see what it's like later in the afternoon.
Smudge is sprawled out next to me... she's loving having me home I guess.
JP has made it to Norway and going to have a very very busy week. He's lucky I guess to get out. Flights today seem back to normal today.
ah well...
don't think anyone was going to come by today... gas isn't the easiest to get evidently. long lines etc. So after I finish my tea I'm off to do yard work getting everything back in place. It's nice and cool out today so should be a great day to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment