So very nearly didn't make it through this day at work. it's caught up with me...
I should do a workout, even a light pilates one just to start back into the swing of things.
Ughie.
Facebook is a strange thing... in two days I've been contacted by two people I used to be friends with in high school. One girl grew up down the road from me. I set it up months and months ago when Hamid came to town, mostly to keep better in touch with him. Crazy who all is on that thing. It's blocked from work so mostly I've just been using the map function to keep track of my travels.
speaking of travels... it looks like we're going to Scottdale AZ for our anniversary. JP wants to see the desert and has been asking to go there. Seems to be plenty to do for a weekend trip including bunches of art galleries.
taking advantage of traveling now... got notice from Continental they're going to start charging for first checked bag... soon enough won't be able to afford to fly anywhere.... nothing but staycations then.
ah well...
on a very very sad note my sibling had to put her kitty Dottie down last week. she was 15 and had been dealing with failing kidneys which added liver failure on top of that. She decided it was better to let Dottie go than make her suffer with tubes etc... Dottie was a difficult cat but still a wonderful little furball. Very tempremental but hilarious in her own way.
She said Aidan has taken it very hard and not surprisingly wants them to get another cat. The kids have never known their home without the pets. I doubt it'll be anytime soon but I'm sure in time a new furball will need and home and they'll be rady for him/her.
No comments:
Post a Comment