
Well, in under an hour I managed to get everything except the backyard table and the huge BBQ Grill into the third spot of the garage. And yes there is plenty of room for JP's car.
I thought he was free from the office but turned out he had to go back by himself to yet again babysit the Norway deal. AND they told him told that he's going back supposedly on Sunday afternoon. He was not a happy camper telling me about that. Some one in the Norway office is driving him nuts.
So tomorrow he'll be home but with his laptop and having to take a conference call. Yikes. Good thing I was able to take care of the backyard. I just need him to help me flip the table and then drag the BBQ to the house.
Last I heard, Ike is going to make landfall around 1 am on Saturday which is earlier than I thought. I haven't turned on the tv 'cause I don't want to get worked up. Plenty of time to find out details tomorrow.
We're supposed to have dinner with some people but it's safe to say that no place will be open. Last I heard they wanted to meet up at Andrew's instead but if it's not in the afternoon it's probably not going to happen.
Talked to my Mom and she said that even though DAd went to the store yesterday he was going again tonight and as she put it probably again tomorrow... that man love to food shop. They don't need anything but I guess he likes to go.
Ah well... back to watching Mad Men, nearly finished season 1. Plus I have some massive pot scrubbing to do. I made my creamy chicken & veggie pasta (healthy!) never made it with chicken before. Last made it for our party and made it strictly veggie. Very popular dish it turned out to be. I wanted it and it'll be several leftover meals for me... as long as the power doesn't go out for too terribly long.
right... pots, tea and back to Cooper Sterling and those horrible people.
1 comment:
Stay safe!
--messyjessy
Post a Comment