Just watched the last episode of Burn Notice and of course it ends with a huge cliff hanger. ARGH!
Olga is taking all day Friday off so right now we are thinking of going to the outlet mall earlier in the day and then heading up to The Woodlands. We'll aim for 3 to 4pm to check into the hotel... or whatever. That's the beauty we have time. I'll have to get with Theresa about how she'll get up there. She is off too but she's got her pack of dogs to deal with and won't be staying at the hotel.
Work is still crazy... and a new hire started yesterday. Don't know anything about her except that Sally brought her in. Alas that means she's probably going to be one of the "Mean Girls" in the department. Hope I'm wrong but Sally's recruites aren't the nicest people I've ever worked with.
She was talking to David but he'll chat up anyone. I dunno... shouldn't be so negative...
I did find out that my name was brought up in a managers meeting for the asset team and it was a good bring up of my name according to Bruce. At least they aren't cursing me to the skies... that would be bad.
Anyway... it's Friday. Work is done. JP is coming home. and I've heard from all my friends and everyone is safe.
Tomorrow I'm taking JP for Tex-Mex and table side guac!
No comments:
Post a Comment