I finished my letter to my problem child... at least i got some thing done.
It's league night so I'm on my own for a while. I should pack tonight. Eep.
Mom's Christmas present arrived this afternoon. I got her some very pretty earrings from Sundance. I can't afford to get her the matching bracelet but I'll look around for something to add to it without sending me way over.
I'll have to make some calls to start getting ideas for those who are left. I am hoping to get some shirts for JP in Vegas. They've got a Timberland at the outlet mall on the north end of the strip.
Ah well... so is it possible to kill your Facebook page? I just don't like it... it feels like so much high school crap all over again. Plus, I found one of my baby cousins on it via this new family tree ap. Not what I want to see ya know.
I should just ignore it, even if I like the Places I've Visted map function.
Shortly I'm off to do my workout and hopefully be done in time to watch Big Bang Theory. I am recording it, but this week I won't have much time to do anything after work. Tomorrow I have a much needed hair appointment and then Wednesday is Ian Rankin.
JP is not thrilled about Wednesday saying that then I'll be gone for the weekend... but how often has he gone out with some old friend for dinner before leaving for a work trip or whatever. So I'm torn.
I should be home by 8...
1 comment:
I hear ya on the facebook stuff. I am peeved everytime i look at it with my one highschool friend that dissed me so long ago and is now on my page and never says anything to me. What is the point??? ugh...can I remove her from my page? I know, we will start new pages with mysterious names that only our bestest friends can be a part of. Yeah...highschool...
Post a Comment