Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pizzicato Five makes me shake my groove thang...

I realized I was head boppin' at my desk and realize that the shuffling iPod has picked Pizzicato Five's "Week-end." Excellent.

It's been an odd morning... all my "issues" are big ugly research for day types. Ugh-poo.

Oh well. Nothing really interesting going on. Today is a last hurrah at lunch with Theresa she'll be out for a week after her second ablation (is that even how you spell it, 'cause that's how is sounds to me).

We're off to a new Vietnamese place down Richmond. Looks nice and hopefully they have something chock full of bok choy as that's what I'm craving... slathered in a mushroom & oyster sauce. Mmmmmmm.

*le sigh* I could sleep the clock round today... yeah I don't know about those muffins once La Visita starts... came a bit early so yeah they might have done me more good on Monday. Oh well. I know for next time as I have plenty to make more. Maybe as a loaf of bread instead?!

Oh and agave syrup mixed with plain yogurt... NUMMERS! OMG!

Well... I better figure out who in marketing to contact with this crazy issue. YIKES!

No comments: