
I'm very sleepy and fuzzy in my thinking.
I'm not sure why I'm so sleepy. I've been going to bed by 9:15 at the latest and sleeping straight through to my alarm at 4:45.
I left my leftovers at the house. I have no cash and no lunch. Great. *sigh* I guess I better go to the bank, hope I have my checkbook.
It's an ugly morning here. Don't know if it's supposed to rain a good chunk of the morning or these ugly clouds are just passing by. But my office is like a cave without natural sunlight. Probably not helping in the whole waking up process.
And I nearly forgot, JP bought a new painting this weekend. It was on sale at K's and just a numbered print but i guess he really liked it. It's three large daisies with a blue sky behind them. It's not straight on up slightly looking up at the flowers. Sorta reminds me of the one he picked of the little angel chasing a butterfly that he found at The Flying Pig. Just a light and happy painting.
After the holidays I think I might by Ruby's Tuesday if it's still there.
1 comment:
Ah, I love the painting that reminds him of Ainsley. Can't wait until we get to see your new one. Sorry about the lunch situation, that just stinks. I hope you are able to get out to get something.
Post a Comment